Friday, July 24, 2009

Will there be an Inception review?


That's up to you.

I think it's time. I think we all agree it's time. Inception needs to be reviewed on Scriptshadow. I know this script is out there because they've already started shooting it (under a different name). My April Fools Day joke was convincing enough that I've literally received a thousand requests for the script. Some liked my made-up version so much they've even encouraged me to write it (I did think it was pretty cool if I do say so myself). With the most highly anticipated movie debuting its footage today at ComicCon, it seems only natural we get a review of the most coveted script in town.

Now here's my promise to you. You, person out there, who has the script. I will not post it. I promise you that. All I want to do is read and review it. So you can send it through your e-mail or an anonymous e-mail or whatever means necessary, if your'e scared. But just know that I'm not going to spread this out there. My inbox awaits you. Do the right thing. :)